Report: Tomas Kopecky interested in returning to Blackhawks
The unrestricted free agent said he would be interested in rejoining the Blackhawks, adding that head coach Joel Quenneville is the best he's ever played for, according to ESPN Chicago's Scott Powers.
Kopecky played two seasons for the Blackhawks from 2009 to 2011, notching a career-high 42 points with Chicago in 2010-11.
Kopecky was a second-round pick of the Detroit Red Wings in 2000. He played four seasons with the Red Wings from 2005 to 2009 before joining Chicago.
- Marner continues record run as Leafs blank Kings for 2nd straight shutout
- Maple Leafs' Robertson to miss significant time with shoulder injury
- Gaudreau: I didn't string Flames along in free-agency decision
- Examining trade scenarios for 3 high-profile players
- Maple Leafs' Brodie returns after 12-game absence