Blackhawks workhorse Duncan Keith wins Conn Smythe Trophy
The fruits of his labor.
And rightfully so.
The fourth player in Stanley Cup playoffs history to log more than 700 minutes in a single postseason run, Keith becomes the first defenseman to capture the honor since Scott Niedermayer in 2007.
He finishes in a tie for fourth in playoff scoring with 21 points, while his 18 assists rank fifth-most among defenseman all-time.
Now put your feet up, Duncan. Seriously.
- Report: Pens not speaking regularly with Malkin, 2 years apart in Letang talks
- Superlative awards for the 2021-22 NHL season
- The Hall of Fame's perpetual rejection of Alexander Mogilny must be rectified
- Companies pause Hockey Canada sponsorships amid sexual assault scandal
- From joke to juggernaut: Avalanche's well-earned Cup completes cycle