Maple Leafs' 13-year sellout streak ends Monday vs. Wild
The Maple Leafs announced an attendance of 18,366 at Air Canada Centre for Monday's contest, marking the first time in 13 years the franchise has failed to sell out a home game.
Toronto entered Monday with a 6-26-3 record in 2015, including a 5-7-1 mark at home. The Maple Leafs have one playoff appearance and no postseason series victories since 2004.
- Crosby doesn't have target date for return following wrist surgery
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins
- Bobrovsky gets 300th win as unbeaten Panthers top Avs