Penguins' Johnston on Letang: 'We'll see how he is (Wednesday) morning'
Johnston told reporters Letang went through the league's concussion protocol but the team doesn't know whether or not he suffered a concussion.
Zac Rinaldo received a major penalty and a game misconduct for the hit that ended Letang's night. The Flyers forward said he expects to be suspended because of trends in league discipline and Letang being a star player, but stood by his actions.
- Penguins to start with Karlsson, Letang on top power-play unit
- Matthews willing to embrace bigger role on penalty kill
- Coyotes' Keller: Cooley's dazzling goal 'the best I've ever seen'
- Leafs' Robertson: 'I don't give a f--k' that my name isn't what it once was
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'