Anze Kopitar travelling with Kings, injury is 'nothing serious'
Los Angeles Kings center Anze Kopitar appears to have avoided significant injury.
Head coach Darryl Sutter told reporters the upper-body bang-up that forced him from Sunday's game is nothing serious, and that he will travel with the team on their five-game road swing beginning Tuesday in Philadelphia.
Kopitar has missed just a single game over the past three seasons due to injury.
- Penguins to start with Karlsson, Letang on top power-play unit
- Matthews willing to embrace bigger role on penalty kill
- Coyotes' Keller: Cooley's dazzling goal 'the best I've ever seen'
- Leafs' Robertson: 'I don't give a f--k' that my name isn't what it once was
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'