Ducks sign SHL MVP Kodie Curran to 2-year deal
Curran's deal carries an average annual value of $1 million, according to CapFriendly.
The 30-year-old was named MVP and Defenseman of the Year in the Swedish Hockey League this past season. He led all blue-liners with 12 goals and 37 assists in 48 games. His 49 points were the second most in the league.
Curran hasn't played in North America since the 2015-16 season. After spending five campaigns at the University of Calgary, he split one year between the ECHL and AHL. He then spent one season in Norway, one in Denmark, and the last two in Sweden.
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Report: 2024-25 NHL salary cap projected to be $87.7M
- Vasilevskiy's 1st shutout of season helps Bolts end 4-game skid vs. Stars
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's biggest surprise so far
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes