PETA calls out Titans' O-line for drinking from catfish 'corpse' before Preds-Jets Game 2
If you haven't heard by now, hockey fans in Nashville have developed a fairly fishy fascination with heaving dead catfish on the ice at Predators home playoff games. But not everyone is thrilled about it.
One of the groups opposed to the act is PETA, which lashed out at the Tennessee Titans offensive line on Monday after some of the players fired up the Nashville crowd during Game 2 on Sunday using a massive catfish.
PETA didn't appreciate the pregame performance, prompting this response to the Titans and their celebration:
Whether you agree with PETA's statement or not, you have to admit that hockey in Nashville looks like a pretty wild ride.
- Sharks' Wilson taking temporary medical leave
- Armstrong: Canada's goalie situation less concrete than competitors'
- 'When Goalies Were Weird' - Episode 1: Dominik Hasek 🎧
- Jarry stays hot with 3rd shutout in last 5 games as Pens blank Isles
- Vasilevskiy records 200th career win in style with 17-save shutout