Watch: Penguins fan gets Crosby's autograph tattooed on arm
Rebecca Raetz and her husband, Austin, drove from Illinois to PPG Paints Arena to watch the Penguins defeat the Nashville Predators in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final on Monday, and stuck around afterward in the hopes of getting an autograph or two. She ended up getting Crosby to sign her arm and promised him she would have it tattooed as soon as she got home.
Crosby seemed skeptical.
"I don't know if he believed me," Raetz told KDKA-TV. "He was like, 'Okay ...'"
- Rangers take down Hurricanes to force Game 7
- Tkachuk 'very open' to signing long-term extension with Flames
- Oilers' Holland: McDavid showing 'incredible commitment' on defense
- McDavid and Draisaitl have already authored legendary postseasons
- Flames' Tanev played through dislocated shoulder, out 4-6 months