Stars' Spezza to sit out Sunday with lower-body injury
The 33-year-old suffered a lower-body injury in the team's 3-2 loss against the Chicago Blakchawks on Saturday. After the game, head coach Lindy Ruff noted that Spezza will miss a little bit of time and will definitely be out for the second part of a home-and-home with the Blackhawks on Sunday, according to Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News.
Spezza has had a questionable start to the season, managing just four goals and a single assist through nine games.
- Website Hurricanes created to troll Canadiens hacked
- Crosby doesn't have target date for return following wrist surgery
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins