Jagr walks like an Egyptian with classic Halloween costume
Jaromir Jagr is the NHL's elder statesman, so it's only right that he channels a centuries-old Egyptian pharaoh.
The Panthers will be on the road in Buffalo and Detroit next weekend, so Jagr can't be blamed for celebrating Halloween a little early.
- Bedard condemns Perry social media rumor: 'It's just a bunch of B.S.'
- Merzlikins makes 41 saves to hand Senators 3rd straight loss
- Devils' Hamilton out indefinitely with torn pectoral muscle
- Sharks score 6 goals on 18 shots to down Devils in 1st road win of season
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape