Browns open as road favorites vs. Colts for 1st time since 2012
Just how bad has the start to the season been for the Indianapolis Colts?
The same Browns who have only won once in their last 21 games are actually favored in a road game. It's also the first time in 21 games that the AFC North club has been favored.
Both teams enter the contest at 0-2, but the Colts looked far better with quarterback Jacoby Brissett getting the start in Week 2 instead of opening day starter Scott Tolzien.
Despite Brissett's performance, the oddsmakers apparently have more trust in Browns rookie DeShone Kizer than the former New England Patriots third-stringer.
- Report: Chargers trade J.C. Jackson to Patriots with Gonzalez likely out for season
- Burrow: 'Gotta win' Week 5 matchup vs. Cardinals
- Steelers' Pickett says he'll be 'ready to go by Sunday' despite knee injury
- theScore's NFL monthly awards: Top players, teams, and more
- Jets' Saleh: Hall won't be on pitch count anymore