Gronk's fed up with grammar police on Twitter
Not many people enjoy having their spelling or grammar mistakes corrected on social media. Rob Gronkowski falls into that category.
The New England Patriots star issued a statement Wednesday on Twitter for all the grammar police who've been pointing out out his flubs.
Not surprisingly, Gronk made errors in this message (which may or may not have been intentional). It isn't clear what exactly set off the tight end, but it certainly could have been this reply to an Aug. 20 tweet.
You've been warned, @dukeandboy.
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Report: Watson's hearing to continue on Wednesday
- Mayfield doesn't expect Browns reconciliation: 'We're ready to move on'
- Bills, Sabres owner Kim Pegula 'progressing well' from health issue
- Lawrence: Jaguars building 'something special' under Pederson