Grizzlies' Brandan Wright cleared to return, may play Friday
Stay on top of all the deals that went down on deadline day with theScore's NBA trade tracker.
Wright last suited up for a game on Nov. 7 and underwent right knee surgery in December.
"If all goes well today and tomorrow, I'll be good to go for tomorrow's game," Wright said, according to FOX Sports Southeast's Rob Fischer.
Wright signed a three-year deal with the Grizzlies last summer, and was expected to provide an athletic alternative to Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph off the bench. The 28-year-old Tennessee native has a career 60.6 field-goal percentage.
In seven games this season, he's averaging 6.6 points and 3.4 rebounds. With Gasol now out for the season, Wright will be counted on for heavy minutes up front.
- Flyers score twice in 3rd to hand Oilers 1st loss of season
- Westbrook chides Bazley for dunk: 'Certain things you just don't do'
- Toews, Kane 'wish they could have done something differently' to help Beach
- Another postseason dud for Fried when Braves need him most
- Siri propels Astros past Braves in Game 2 to tie World Series