Browns' Donte Whitner replaces Earl Thomas in Pro Bowl
Ron Schwane / Reuters
It's Whitner's third consecutive trip to the NFL's annual all-star game, being elected as an alternate after tallying 106 total tackles and one interception in his first season with the Browns.
- Carlsson, Ducks beat Avs to snap 8-game skid
- Thunder rally after allowing late 30-0 run to thwart Mavs in Doncic's return
- Forsberg makes 39 saves, Senators shut out Kraken
- Strus, Garland each drop 22, Cavaliers hand Pistons 17th straight loss
- Bridges electrifies as Nets snap Magic's record-tying 9-game win streak