David Clarkson suspended 10 games for leaving bench
The NHL Department of Player Safety has announced that David Clarkson has been suspended for his participation in the brawl between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday night.
Not only will Clarkson's regular season debut for the Maple Leafs be postponed until later in October, but he'll also see a significant dent in his paycheck as well.
Clarkson remains free to appear in Toronto's three remaining preseason games.
- Vezina Trophy Rankings: Hill showing Cup run was no fluke
- theScore's NFL monthly awards: Top players, teams, storylines, and more
- Lakers beat Suns to book tournament semis tilt vs. Pelicans
- Wild stay hot under Hynes as Boldy's 3-point night extinguishes Flames
- Report: Astros add Caratini on 2-year, $12M deal