76ers tickets are cheaper than cost of beer at home arena
Philadelphia 76ers' fans have found that drinking away their sorrows with a beer at home games is more expensive than the price of admission.
Since the Sixers started their rebuilding plan under GM Sam Hinkie in May 2013, the team has only been able to win 19 of their last 85 games and the losing has certainly taken its toll on the attendance at home games.
- h/t SB Nation
- Report: Blazers flip Holiday to Celtics for package including Williams, Brogdon
- Report: Bucks signing Cam Payne to 1-year deal
- Draymond expects to miss 4-6 weeks with ankle sprain
- Kai Jones to miss Hornets camp, will be away from team indefinitely
- Hardaway 'didn't know' if he'd still be on Mavs after last season's meltdown