Conley scores 17 in return vs. T-Wolves
Conley was on a minutes restriction in his return from a knee strain. The Ohio State product finished with 17 points and six assists in 25 minutes of action.
Conley missed Utah's last nine games with the injury, which he suffered in a Nov. 19 contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
The veteran point guard helped lead the Jazz to a surprising 12-6 start before being sidelined. Utah struggled in Conley's absence, winning just three of nine games.
Conley averaged 10.2 points and a career-high 7.9 assists in 17 contests prior to the injury.
- Report: Doncic day-to-day after spraining ankle vs. Suns
- Captains LeBron, Giannis highlight 2023 All-Star Game starters
- Randle scores 37, Knicks rally to beat Celtics in OT
- Trends to watch: The delicate balance between interior and 3-point defense
- A radical remodel of local sports TV may come sooner than expected