Kyrie fined $25K for swearing at fan in loss to Cavs
Warning: Story contains coarse language.
The incident took place in the second quarter of Brooklyn's 114-107 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
The Cavaliers drafted Irving in 2011. He played his first six seasons with the franchise, helping it win its first championship trophy in 2016. The point guard then forced his way out of Cleveland prior to the 2017-18 season.
- Luka keeps faith with Mavs down 3-1: 'I still believe we can win'
- Luka, Mavericks extend West finals with Game 4 win over Warriors
- Jokic, Curry highlight 2021-22 All-NBA Teams
- Report: Teams asking Lakers for 1st-rounder in Westbrook trade talks
- Warriors, Mavs delayed 16 minutes by leaky roof after halftime