Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud, Stitcher, and Spotify.
In this episode, we break down the biggest winners and losers of the offseason to date, including:
- How Marc Gasol, Montrezl Harrell, Dennis Schroder, and Wesley Matthews fit with the improved Lakers
- The Suns filled out their bench in impressive fashion after the Chris Paul trade
- The Blazers addressed their biggest weakness but appear to have a logjam at power forward
- The Sixers balanced their roster, with help from Mike Muscala
- The Hawks' spending spree makes them better, but is Danilo Gallinari the right addition for a defensively challenged team? And where does John Collins fit in?
- What, exactly, are the Pistons trying to do?
- Christian Wood is a great fit on the Rockets, but it's unclear which version of the team he's joining
- Is there a rationale for the Hornets' crazy Gordon Hayward overpay?
- Did the Celtics sabotage themselves in sign-and-trade talks with the Pacers?
- What does the Bucks' roller-coaster offseason amount to?
- The Warriors softened the blow of Klay Thompson's injury by adding $68 million to their luxury-tax bill
- The downside of OKC's sole focus on draft-pick accumulation