Chris Paul shows off modeling skills in fashion shoot
The impending free-agent floor general traded in his jersey and Jordans in a fashion shoot for the upcoming Bloomingdale's catalog. In one image, Paul even gets an assist from his kids, Chris Jr. and Camryn Alexis.
Coincidentally, the monochromatic color palette of the outfits is not completely unlike the team colors for the San Antonio Spurs, an organization that has been linked to Paul this offseason. Conspiracy theorists, have at it.
- Report: Irving not at media day due to health and safety protocols
- Nuggets ink Porter to 5-year max extension
- Towns 'still dealing with a lot of shit' after COVID-19 struggles
- Zion underwent foot surgery, likely ready for start of season
- Grizzlies' Morant, Bane considered family, others when getting vaccine