Watch: Cavs cheer on Bucks to win Game 6 to avoid Friday practice
The Cleveland Cavaliers didn't have a care in the world Thursday night, sitting down as a team to enjoy a group dinner while the Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks squared off in Game 6 of their best-of-seven series.
Had the Bucks emerged victorious, the Cavaliers would have avoided a practice Friday, as their opponent in the Eastern Conference semifinals would still have yet to be determined.
With that in mind, Cleveland's players rooted for Milwaukee to force a Game 7 north of the border, which was apparent in Richard Jefferson's recent Snapchat post.
Unfortunately for the reigning champions, they'll have to hit the hardwood Friday as a result of the Raptors closing out the Bucks with a narrow 92-89 win.
Their series with Toronto will begin Monday at Quicken Loans Arena.
- Westbrook chides Bazley for dunk: 'Certain things you just don't do'
- VanVleet leads Raptors past Pacers for 1st win in Toronto in 20 months
- Report: Embiid playing through injury to make up for Simmons' absence
- Report: LaVine has ligament tear in non-shooting hand, won't miss time
- NBA Podcast: Observations from first week of the season