Curry, Butler named Players of the Week
Curry has helped the Warriors to 11 straight victories, averaging 27 points and 7.9 assists during the streak. The two-time MVP capped off his strong run of basketball with a dominant offensive performance Sunday against the Washington Wizards, dropping 42 points and eight assists in Golden State's 139-115 win.
Butler led Chicago to a perfect 3-0 week, averaging 32.5 points and six assists over the last three contests. The 27-year-old has elevated his game since Dwyane Wade went down with a fractured elbow, and is the main reason why the Bulls sit in a playoff position with five games remaining.
It's the 10th Player of the Week honor of Curry's career, and Butler's fourth.
- Hornets capitalize on LeBron's, AD's absence for tight win vs. Lakers
- All-Star Morant has triple-double as Grizzlies beat Jazz
- Report: Kings pull out of Simmons trade talks with 76ers
- LeBron, Durant headline 2021-22 NBA All-Star starters
- NBA Podcast: All-Star starter Wiggins, title favorite Suns, rebuilding Wiz?