Watch: Steven Adams broke his phone during contract negotiations
Talk about bad timing.
Steven Adams revealed to reporters Tuesday that he dropped his phone in the cold tub while he was in contract negotiations with the Oklahoma City Thunder, which made the process a lot more complicated.
"It didn't work for like the past three days, as stuff was going on," he said. "My agent was trying to contact me and stuff, and I was like, 'I can't, I'm sorry, I just don't have a phone.'"
After signing his four-year, $100-million extension Monday, Adams' first order of business was to get himself a new phone.
- LeBron downplays exchange that led to Udoka ejection: We talked about Thanksgiving
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape
- Thunder rally after allowing late 30-0 run to thwart Mavs in Doncic's return
- Strus, Garland each drop 22, Cavaliers hand Pistons 17th straight loss
- Bridges electrifies as Nets snap Magic's record-tying 9-game win streak