Tony Parker hosts basketball game atop glacier in Switzerland
Tony Parker is taking basketball to new heights - literally.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard teamed up with Swiss watchmaker Tissot to host a basketball game atop the Aletsch glacier, located 11,000 feet above sea level on Jungfraujoch mountain in Switzerland.
The game took place Wednesday and featured players from the French squad ASVEL Villerubanne and Swiss League pros, according to Nick Moyle of the San Antonio Express-News.
(All photos courtesy: Newsday)
- Report: Blazers declined Lillard’s request to return if Heat move failed
- Report: Clippers sign Primo after NBA issues 4-game ban for detrimental conduct
- 5 potential landing spots for Jrue Holiday after Lillard trade
- Hardaway 'didn't know' if he'd still be on Mavs after last season's meltdown
- Where the Lillard trade leaves Bucks, Blazers, and Suns