Twitter pays tribute to Tim Duncan's fashion don'ts
Tim Duncan never placed too much importance on off-court attire during his 19-year NBA career, once telling a reporter, "I don't do style. I just show up for the games."
Following his retirement announcement Monday, Twitter paid tribute to the San Antonio Spurs legend by remembering some of his most iconic outfits.
- Wembanyama to miss 1st career game
- 'Our guys wanna win that Cup:' In-Season Tournament (mostly) a slam dunk
- LeBron would skip Lakers game to watch Bronny's USC debut
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape
- NBA Podcast: NBA Cup check-in, league's most confusing teams