It looks like Floyd Mayweather is saving his salesmanship for his first presser with Conor McGregor.
The four-division champion recently spoke publicly for the first time since he confirmed he and McGregor will square off in the ring on Aug. 26 earlier this week, but refrained from throwing any verbal jabs the Irishman's way.
"McGregor is a tough competitor. People all around the world demanded this fight so I had to give them what they wanted to see," Mayweather told BSOTV, per FOX Sports' Damon Martin. "They asked for this fight. I was in retirement, but they wanted me back and I'm back."
The undefeated 40-year-old will end a retirement dating back to September 2015 with a fight expected to net both him and McGregor a nine-figure payday. While he wouldn't divulge how the cabbage would be split among the involved parties, Mayweather maintained everyone is satisfied with how the green was parceled out.
"Both parties are very happy. He's very happy, I'm very happy, and I can't wait."
The boxer expects to find himself on the receiving end of the McGregor faithful's ire, but opted to keep his mic skills under wraps - presumably until he and "The Notorious" find themselves in the same room for the blockbuster's first presser, expected to be booked within the coming days.
"You're supposed to stand behind your man," Mayweather said of McGregor's cheering section. "Stand behind the fighter that you believe in. He's a hell of a competitor."
"Money" and McGregor will lock horns in a 12-round boxing match at 154 pounds in Las Vegas at T-Mobile Arena.