Belotti leaves Torino after 7 seasons
Milan, July 1, 2022 (AFP) - Italy international striker Andrea Belotti has left Torino after seven years leading their attack, the Serie A club announced on Friday.
Belotti leaves Torino as a free agent after his contract expired overnight, with 113 goals to his name over 251 appearances in a "Granata" shirt since signing from Palermo in 2015.
"Thanks for everything you have given us ... we say goodbye with a hearty good luck for your future career."
The 28-year-old, who has netted 12 times for his country in 44 international appearances, has not yet revealed where he will be playing his football in the coming season.
- Smith struggles with Lock absent, Seahawks drop exhibition to Bears
- Fried outduels deGrom as Braves take series from Mets
- Springer's 5-hit game paces Blue Jays past slumping Yankees
- Padres' Profar to support Tatis: 'One mistake and everyone wants to crucify you'
- Bregman's career day helps Astros trample White Sox in 21-5 win