Juventus' first team under quarantine after COVID-19 case
Rome, July 29, 2021 (AFP) - Juventus' first team has been put in quarantine after Tunisian midfielder Hamza Rafia tested positive, the Turin club said in a statement Thursday.
During health checks, "it appeared that the player Hamza Rafia was positive for Covid-19," read the statement from Juventus.
"This procedure will allow for all individuals who test negative to perform regular training and game activities, but will not allow for contact with those outside the group," it said.
The 22-year-old Tunisian-French midfielder, a former member of the youth team, was called up to the first team of Juventus last year.
- Braves' Rosario named NLCS MVP after record performance
- Scherzer watches, Buehler struggles as Dodgers' season ends
- Braves oust Dodgers, clinch 1st World Series appearance since 1999
- Watch: Kraken crowd welcomes team, boos Bettman at home opener
- Muzzin laments Leafs' blowout loss to Penguins: 'It's inexcusable'